Kings Gala Group are looking for a Shop Assistant to join their hard-working, professional teams in King’s Gala, Ashbourne. Experience is not essential, as full training will be given.
You will be working in a fun and friendly environment, with a great team that works together and help each other out.
The post of a Retail Sales Assistant can expect to work in a busy environment and it would be helpful to be familiar with all/some aspects of shop work and possess a passion for Retailing.
- To serve customers in an efficient manner
- To liaise with Store Manager regarding the daily operations requirements
- Ensure that the Store and Displays are kept to the highest standards at all times throughout the day
- To priorities customer care and service, ensuring the promotion of the Company
- Ensure products are accurately labeled and prices in line with regulations
- Understanding customer needs – excellent customer care at all times
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained through stock control and ordering
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments accurately and preparing invoices
- Have good communication skills
- Adhering to wearing the correct uniform in line with the King Group
- Being adaptable to working with a team to ensure that the store runs smoothly on a day to day basis